Wednesday, March 13, 2013

best friends?!

Friends stand by each other through thick and thin, every time you need me I will always be there for you. You make me happy, you make me laugh and you are the best friend anyone can ever have.
Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through ups and downs. 
Through tears and fights,
Through smiles, I knew everything
Would be alright,
Through love and hate,
Through betrayal and debate,
For you I would always have faith


2 comments:

  1. no matter what it is i we will always be a true friend to you honey, we love you like a part of our family sometimes more than that, hahaha just remember no matter how tought life gets even though we haven't spent as much time with each other as we did before i or we will always and forever be your friend we love you for who you are, for what you are, and for whatever it is that you will may be in the future SO GLAD TO HAVE SUCH A TRUE AND SINCERE FRIEND LIKE YOU. i love you girlfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first part of my comment vanished on the tin air ahahaha. sad part is i couldnt even rememebr what was the first part is? cause i wrote this comment using my heart not my mind and heart can't remember what the exact word you've delivered or wrote in the past. it only remember the feeling, and that feeling tells me that i should stick to this friend of mine cause my heart fells that she,s giving me and will continue to give me a true sincere and lasting friendship. :) FRIENDS FOREVER HONEY. :)

    ReplyDelete